Cha Cha (Bronze) American Style Rhythm SyllabusLogin to rate video
- Running Time:
- Release Date:
The Dance Vision Syllabus covers the dance figures that embody the primary elements of the dance. This program will enhance your knowledge of the steps and technique while progressing from one skill level to the next in an organized fashion that is widely recognized. National Ballroom Dance Champions Donald Johnson and Kasia Kozak make learning to dance easy and fun! This video covers the following:
• Basic in Place
• Side Basic
• Progressive Basic
• Outside Partner Breaks
• Crossover Breaks
• Cross-Body Lead
• Open Break and Underarm Turn
• Chase Turns
• Shoulder Check
• Shadow Positions
• Alternating Underarm Turns
• Crossover Flick to Side Break
• And Much More
Dance Vision is the leader in instructional dance videos and consistently produces the highest quality DVDs using the best instructors. You won’t be disappointed!
You may also like
- Cha-Cha for Beginners - Disc 1
- Dance Lovers: Cha Cha Advanced
- Cha Cha: (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Dance Lovers: Cha Cha Beginning
- Cha Cha (Bronze) American Style...
- Cha Cha Mastery for Beginners, Classy...
- Cha-Cha 101
- Introduction to Latin Dancing: Cha Cha
- Country-Western Cha Cha (Bronze)...
- Latin Nightlife - Step By Step
- Learn & Master Ballroom: Cha Cha...
- Cha Cha Variations (Bronze) American...
- Dance Lovers: Level 2 Ballroom Course
- Latin Dance "Cha Cha &...
- Dance Lovers: Level 1 Ballroom Course
- Anyone Can Dance Cha Cha
High quality instruction just as expected from the DVIDA dvds. I personally like Donald & Kasia's take on the Bronze syllabus over the previous version by Ron & Karla Montez. The figures are the exact same but the key differences are a the some of the explanations. Also, Donald & Karla don't just teach the figures and technique but actually DANCE them out.Login to submit a review