East Coast Swing (Silver) American Style Rhythm SyllabusLogin to rate video
- Running Time:
- Release Date:
The Dance Vision Syllabus covers the dance figures that embody the primary elements of the dance. This program will enhance your knowledge of the steps and technique while progressing from one skill level to the next in an organized fashion that is widely recognized. National Ballroom Dance Champions Donald Johnson and Kasia Kozak make learning to dance easy and fun! This intermediate to advanced video covers the following:
• Wrist Spin
• Face Loop and Pivot
• Alternating Hammerlock
• Man’s Wrap and Swivels
• Side to Side and Running Step
• Boogie Walks
• Syncopated In and Out
• Side by Side Turns
• Cradle and Kicks
Dance Vision is the leader in instructional dance videos and consistently produces the highest quality DVDs using the best instructors. You won’t be disappointed!
You may also like
- Dance Lovers: Level 3A Ballroom Course
- Anyone Can Dance East Coast Swing...
- Jitterbug (Bronze) Beginning -...
- Unique Flips, moves, and Tricks for...
- Simply Swing for the Absolute Beginner
- East Coast Swing: Intermediate
- East Coast Swing, Vol. 1 - Beginner
- Dance Lovers: Level 1 Ballroom Course
- Lindy Hop Library: 6-Beat - Disc 1
- Learn & Master Ballroom: Swing...
- Dance Lovers: Swing Intermediate
- Swing Dancing for Intermediate...
- Anyone Can Dance Single Time Swing...
- Country-Western East Coast Swing...
- Swing Dancing 101
- East Coast Swing (Intermediate/Advanced)
Login to submit a review